Sales Nova Limited was founded in 2010 with the vision to take a commercially-led strategic approach to help shareholders & senior management teams achieve sustainable growth in the value of their organisations.
We serve both the private and the public sectors. We help organisations in the UK to operate domestically & globally, and we help overseas organisations seeking to enter the UK market.
Our interim executives bring global commercial expertise to deliver transformative growth in customer satisfaction, profitability and revenue. They achieve this by leading complex change & transformation programmes whose scope and objectives are determined by application of the following tools:
- Market investigation & analysis;
- Business diagnostics;
- Strategy formulation, alignment with shareholder vision, and stakeholder engagement;
- Strategy deployment through aligned change & transformation programmes; and
- Robust governance & management systems to underpin delivery and risk management.
Most recently Sales Nova has advised Council CEOs and 151 Officers on the formation, governance and mobilisation of commercially minded Local Authority Trading Companies (LATCOs) to deliver public services in the most cost-effective way.
The Sales Nova Commercial Approach
The word “commercial” has many interpretations. For Sales Nova it means delivering the following for our clients:
- Market Knowledge: Ensuring organisations understand the current & emerging market environment; customer needs & key factors for success; competitive positioning; and the organisation’s differentiating selling propositions for the markets the organisation operates in, or aspires to operate in.
- The Right Customers: Acquiring, retaining & growing business with profitable key customers whose needs & values align with the core capabilities and differentiating selling propositions of the business.
- Commercially-led Operational Excellence: Focusing organisational resources & transforming operational processes; product & service portfolio; product engineering; inventory & supply chain; and sub-contractors to optimise service to key customers, profitability, revenue and working capital.
- World-class Sales Process, Sales Force & CRM:
- Focusing on leads & prospects whose attributes align with the core capabilities and differentiating selling propositions of the organisation;
- Developing sales forces with world-class consultative selling, key account management and in-field activity to identify & engage all members of prospect decision making units, out-performing competitors in determining and addressing needs; and
- Creating winning bids & tenders; negotiating them through to contract award; and managing the delivery of customer contracts to meet agreed service levels.
- Profitable, Fully Resourced, Risk Managed & Sustainable Growth Programmes:
- Existing Markets: The right new products, new services & new customers to grow profitable market share;
- New Market Sectors: Selecting & entering new markets; ensuring the organisation possesses differentiating capabilities to win profitable share and deliver customer satisfaction; and
- Export Markets: Assessing technical & commercial viability; selecting the optimal countries; understanding local factors for success; choosing the right market access & sales channels; commercial, compliance & integrity processes; successful market entry & profitable growth.
- Strategic Communications & Thought Leadership
- Creating market intelligence & market analysis collateral addressing emerging issues, enabling senior level doors to be opened at key target prospects.
- Targeted to establish the organisation as a leader & voice of authority with Governments, key private sector customers and industry media.