Sales Nova consultants are engaged by local authorities to lead the delivery of complex change programmes, and to advise on the creation of commercial strategies and cultures to drive business improvement and profitable revenue growth in their local authority trading companies.
Our key capabilities are summarised below:
- LATCos: Formation of Local Authority Trading Companies under the Teckal exemption:
- development and Cabinet approval of commercial strategies & business plans; and
- creation of governance structures that support a commercial approach whilst protecting the interests and statutory duties of the Local Authority.
- See Local Authority Trading Companies
- Mobilisation Programmes: Leading programmes to mobilise services from:
- in-house service organisations into Local Authority Trading Companies; and
- private sector contract operators into Local Authority Trading Companies.
- See Leading Complex Transformation Programmes
- Cost, Efficiency, Quality: Transforming business processes to reduce cost, improve efficiency of service delivery and improve customer satisfaction, where possible leveraging cross-department and cross-platform opportunities and emerging ICT capabilities.